Kunena

Support

× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

I've a sharp drama with an 83 ball controller

I've a sharp drama with NBA 2K MT an 83 ball controller, if I hit 99, I will have 87 ball control which means I will buy pro dribble moves. I don't wanna mill to 99 if I must stay at a 99 to possess expert dribble moves. I had much rather just make a new build with 85 ball control.

Davis must have good finishing, decent shooting, decent playmaking and world class interior defence. To have playmaking that you need to decide on PF. To have adequate shooting you have to have green on your pie graph, otherwise you will have approximately 50 and you are able to shoot only from corners and if you understand your shot well. Red/green pie is your option.Physical - we don't know yet how strength is significant in 2k21. I enjoy vertical/speed for bigs, but accounts can also be good.

Upgrade close shot, driving dip and standing dunk - you'll have 7 completing badges. Will equip large individual contact dunks. Should be 14 - sufficient to be able to green everything. Playmaking - that is up to you. If you'd like really Davis, you are able to go with post motions. I would personally go for pass precision and ball handling, and add just a small bit to post moves to possess 5 playmaking badges.

Defence - inside, all rebounds, block, lateral quickness. Either move for perimeter defence, or divide the remaining parameters between it and creep. Weight - up to you. May go slightly above medium to have greater inside defence. Wingspan - max.If that you want to go for more completing instead of playmaking, make him C. Personally, Im not a lover of completing unless you can equip contact dunks.

ADs really hard to construct - that I made a 6'9 Glass Cleaning Finisher using slasher takeover and maxed shooting, so it explained my build is similar to AD but he can't shoot outside consistently such as AD but the defense and interior game is very similar to AD. Or you can do like the OP stated and earn a glass shooter but will absence on within game. There's no perfect build for him will have to select between red with Cheap NBA 2K21 MT either finishing, shooting, or playmaking and try to balance him according to your favorite play style.

#75112 by Sunxuemei

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.952 seconds

About company

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Perspiciatis, doloribus, inventore. Aspernatur eius exercitationem.

Shewrapara Bus Stand, Dhaka 1216

+88017-0010-010

info@vhost.com

Newsletter Subscription

© 2016 Your Company. All Rights Reserved. Designed By ABCSOFT